Do you love to organize, problem-solve, and manage multiple project deadlines? Are you quick to learn new software, and always demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude? Do you love working in a high energy, team environment? If you answered yes to these questions, then we may have the perfect job for you!
Silverado Technologies, based in Tucson, AZ, is seeking an Executive Assistant to join our fast-growing managed IT Services Company. We have earned a solid reputation for exceptional customer service and will accept nothing else.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting the executive staff and sales team. The ideal candidate is hungry to learn quickly, can take direction from multiple leaders, is detail-oriented, creative, accurate, and makes sure no deadline is missed. This is an exciting opportunity for a professional who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented, creative, results-driven environment, with the potential for future career growth and promotion.
- Executive support, including appointment scheduling and errands. Errands may include dry cleaning, groceries, and other shopping.
- Sales and marketing support activities, such as compiling sales reports, client deliverables, and account management metrics.
- Administrative duties, such as general office work, ordering and restocking supplies, as well as scheduling building and office equipment maintenance.
- Receptionist duties, including answering multiple line phones and greeting clients, vendors, and visitors.
- Occasional after-hours and weekend event support.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience required.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills, including a positive, engaging and collaborative attitude and communication style.
- A proven track record supporting multiple team members.
- Self-motivated, flexible and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail.
- Ability to represent company values, including responsive and reliable customer service to team members and clients.
- Candidates must have a valid Arizona Driver’s License and vehicle.
- The ideal candidate will recognize that as an executive assistant, there will be, on occasion, the need for after-hours and event support outside of normal business hours.
- Resident of and familiar with Tucson, AZ.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development